Wednesday, November 7, 2007

God Loves Children Who Hate Fags






Grey Shirt: C'mon Betsy, smile for the camera.
Red Shirt: I don't like cameras.
G: Show those fags your pearly whites.
R: Everybody is angry about something called a faggot.
G: Dad says we can go sledding right after we help Jesus spread the truth.
R: Daddy scares me when he gets like this, but Reverend Richard says we'll go to heaven. I'd rather watch the Little Mermaid.
G: As long as we smile big and wear these cute t-shirts, we can watch the Disney Channel.
R: Next month I will be 5 and have to go to head start. Mommy says Jesus loves me and he'll make sure no fags are around. He hates them, Mommy says so...
G: Mommy also says we'll be first in line for the Rapture.
R: ...But I thought Jesus loved everybody.



Love,

Josie and Chris

No comments: